Kelsey Youldon leads our Waterloo office.
- On-ice workouts to improve individual skills and team tactics and common game-based patterns.
- Counseling of Ringette Athletes for motivation and to build team cohesion.
- Public speaking for team and association events.
As a coach, when Kelsey delivered her first post-game speech to the West Ottawa Tween AA team in 2007, you could have heard a pin drop. Kelsey immediately captured their attention and their imagination.
The rest is history. Kelsey connects with athletes in a unique way.
Through her leadership and community out reach, she has helped numerous young and elite Ringette teams as they pursue their goals.
While in Waterloo, Kelsey has helped the Waterloo Ringette Junior and Belle teams to compete at the highest level.
Coaching and Leadership:
- Fully Certified “Competition: Introduction,” Ringette
- Three years coaching experience (Novice, Tween AA, Junior AA)
- Five years experience, designing and leading Ringette summer camps.
- Guest Motivational Speaker, Open Ceremonies, Ontario A Provincial Championships, 2011
As an athlete:
- Gloucester Devils, National Ringette League
- Ottawa Sports Awards, Athlete of the Year, Ringette, 2012
- Captain, Team Ontario, Gold Medallists, Canada Winter Games, Halifax, 2011
- U19 Team Canada East, Silver Medal, World Championships, Prague, 2009
- Gold Medallist, Ontario Winter Games, 2008
- Belle AA, National Champions, Nepean Ravens, 2010
- Quest for Gold Funding Recipient (Ringette), Ministry of Health Promotion and Sport