We offer athlete, team and coaching development services for Ringette.
- Another Successful Youth Coaching Workshop
- Why we need a Canadian Ringette Players Association.
- Paul Youldon to speak to West Ottawa Ringette Coaches
- Nepean Ringette Association hires Paul Youldon as Technical Head Coach
- Youldon Group Repeats Third Year of Collaboration with Nepean Ringette Open Ladies
- Youldon Group Announces Kaitlyn Youldon hired to lead the Nepean Ringette Bunnies Program
- Youldon Group Announces Personal Training with Team Ontario Candidates
- Youldon Group Announces Partnership with Hospice Care Ottawa
- Youldon Group Announces Nepean Summer Ringette 4 v 4 Program Sells out in One Day
- Youldon Group Announces Off-Ice Training Sessions for West Ottawa Petite (U-12) Ringette Team
- Youldon Group Announces Team Training Camp for Nova Scotia Junior AA Ringette Team
- An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
- Self-selected vs. Fixed Repetition Duration: Effects on Number of Repetitions and Muscle Activation in Resistance-Trained Men September 1, 2018
- Partial Compared with Full Range of Motion Resistance Training for Muscle Hypertrophy: A Brief Review and an Identification of Potential Mechanisms September 1, 2018
- Dry-Land Resistance Training Practices of Elite Swimming Strength and Conditioning Coaches September 1, 2018