Our Ottawa office is led by Kaitlyn Youldon.
Services offered include:
- Designing tactics that prevent goals and build momentum for your team.
- Off ice conditioning and fitness testing for Ringette players with a focus on core ringette fitness attributes such as agility, balance, anerobic endurance, power, and strength.
- On-ice workouts to improve individual skills and team tactics and common game-based patterns.
- Athlete counseling to motivate individuals and build team spirit and cohesion.
- Showing young Ringette players the career path that exists for them as players, coaches and referees.
- Team sessions on sports nutrition and eating considerations for Ringette tournaments.
Cost: $50 per hour
Click here to read more about Kaitlyn Youldon